American Heart Association
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) – New Cert
The AHA ACLS Course has been updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for high-quality CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care.
This advanced course highlights the importance of high-performance team dynamics and communication, systems of care, recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, immediate post-cardiac arrest with Targeted Temperature Management, acute dysrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes (ACS).
Who should take this course
Healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes personnel in rapid emergency response (RRT), emergency medicine, intensive care, and critical care units such as physicians, nurses (RN), respiratory therapists(RT), physician assistants (PA), nurse practitioners (NP), EMT-Intermediate, tactical medics and paramedics.
Students that complete the ACLS course will receive a ACLS Provider course card or ecard directly after class that is valid for 2 years, as well as CEU’s for BRN, EMS, and Pharmacy.
4 – 6 hours
At our training facility in Mission Viejo, California.
28570 Marguerite Pkwy, Suite #229,
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED.
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest.
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia and SVT.
- Airway management including CO2/O2 monitoring.
- Related pharmacology and pharmacokinetics.
- Management of ACS and stroke.
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team.
ACLS can be delivered in 2 formats to meet the needs of students and offer flexibility for Instructors. All formats include the same learning objectives and result in the same course completion card.
Instructor-led Training Instructors deliver both the cognitive portion of training and the psychomotor component of thorough skills practice and testing in a classroom setting.
Blended Learning – HeartCode® ACLS Includes a combination of eLearning, in which a student completes part of the course in a self-directed manner, and a hands-on session.
ACLS only: $195
ACLS and BLS: $240
How to Sign up
- Review the Calendar to find an appropriate class datetime for a new or a renewal class.
- Fill out the form: select the class type, datetime, your name, address and contact details.
- Complete online payment by submitting credit card information on the First Data bank PayEezy page.
How does payment work ?
- The information you provide is used to process payment via credit card.
- Your email or phone may be used to contact you in case of any issue in class, schedule or payment.
- A receipt is available on the payment page and also sent via email after processing has completed.
- Credit Card processing is performed by First Data bank with PayEezy.
- To provide secure processing, this page redirects to the First Data bank hosted payment system.