American Heart Association
Basic Life Support (BLS) – New Cert
The AHA BLS CPR Course is the foundation for saving lives after cardiac arrest. Updated to reflect the new 2015 science, BLS teaches the concepts of high-quality CPR both single rescuer and team roll situations.
The BLS course from AHA offers the advantages of: ~ Content representing the latest resuscitation science for improved patient outcomes ~ Realistic scenarios, simulations, and animations depicting rescuers, teams, and patients ~ Course and content flexibility for AHA Instructors and students, including adaptability to local protocols.
Who should take this course
Healthcare professionals and other experienced personnel who need certification to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of inner-facility and pre-hospital settings such as: Nurses/Doctors, Firefighters/Police officers, EMTs/Paramedics, Physical Therapists, Pharmacists, Physician Assistants, Respiratory Therapists, Dentists/Hygienists.
Students that complete the BLS course will receive a BLS Provider course card or ecard directly after class that is valid for 2 years.
3.5 – 4 hours
At our training facility in Mission Viejo, California.
28570 Marguerite Pkwy, Suite #229,
- The components of high-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants.
- Important early use of an AED.
- Effective ventilations techniques including BVM/AMBU.
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants.
- Opioid relelated emergencies and use of Narcan.
BLS can be delivered in 2 formats to meet the needs of students and offer flexibility for instructors. All formats include the same learning objectives and result in the same course completion card.
Instructor-led Training Instructors deliver both the cognitive portion of training and the psychomotor component of thorough skills practice and testing in a classroom setting.
Blended Learning – HeartCode BLS® Coming Soon! Includes a combination of eLearning, in which a student completes part of the course in a self-directed manner, and a hands-on session.
How to Sign up
- Review the Calendar to find an appropriate class date\time for a new or a renewal class.
- Fill out the form: select the class type, date\time, your name, address and contact details.
- Complete online payment by submitting credit card information on the First Data bank PayEezy page.
How does payment work ?
- The information you provide is used to process payment via credit card.
- Your email or phone may be used to contact you in case of any issue in class, schedule or payment.
- A receipt is available on the payment page and also sent via email after processing has completed.
- Credit Card processing is performed by First Data bank with PayEezy.
- To provide secure processing, this page redirects to the First Data bank hosted payment system.